The following papers are available FREE to download from this webbsite. They are all in pdf format.
- What a Customer Interpreter does What a Customer Interpreter® does, and why it’s the key to a successful business. Including 4 techniques for a Customer Interpreter and 3 applications for your business
- Being a Customer Interpreter. Only by keeping our eyes, ears and minds wide open can we develop marketing and branding that will be seen and heard and welcomed by our current and future customers.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM). 4 kinds you DON’t want, one that you do. 3 key needs and desires for your customers.
- Segmentation or Customers? I propose an alternative approach to segmentation and show how it might affect the way we work including an update of what we have learnt from segmentation.
- Competitive Positioning. An eight step process to get inside your customer’s head for competitive advantage
- Putting the customer at the heart of your business. In this short paper I examine some of the reasons why the customer often gets left out of the process, and offer suggestions for ways to reintroduce them. 4 pages.
- Creatively putting the Customer into the strategy A short guide for any B2B business. Common pitfalls and top tips. What stops you being creative? How can you improve the situation?
- Corporate Social Responsibility In this paper I suggest a 4 step process to tackle the elusive issue of measuring the impact of your CSR program and compare 2 different approaches – the audit and the anecdote.
- Stimulating demand for learning – adults. This extensive qualitative study with low-skilled adults in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent identified ways to understand their lack of qualifications and what it would take to encourage them to take up some form of training or learning.
- Stimulating demand for learning – 14-19s A study involving students, parents, teachers, learning providers, advisors, employers and local authorities in order to identify reasons for low staying on rates and recommendations to change this. Including the Mindset Profiling and communications guidelines for reluctant learners.